About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Tuesday 27 July 2010


No Blogging and little stitching for a couple of weeks!
I've been busy on exercises, 'to strengthen leg muscles' (never mind that they exhaust me!!), house tidying following months of neglect, and watching the Tour de France .....
Well, the exercises make me stiff, the house is still a mess, the Tour is over, soooooo ..... today I caught up on three week's TAST challenge.
20 Buttonhole Wheel cup
22 Slipped Detached Chain
23 Triple Chain ..... (today's stitch - oooh, I'm up to date!)
It's another mini stitch sampler, on linen, with Perle 5, 8, 12.
I like these easy stitches and they were good to use together.
My Flickr site will be restricted for a time as I have been unable to renew my Pro subscription, but I hope to sort it shortly.
Best go and do the last garden walk of the day and a couple of exercises, before it gets too dark - thank goodness we only have a small garden .....

1 comment:

  1. Worth waiting for to put all three stitches together in one pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete