About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Friday 29 October 2010

A favourite scrap ....



WIP
A small scrap of linen fabric, from a favourite loose chair cover of long ago ... I decided to outline stitch in Caron Wildflowers thread and make a textile block.
So I started with Tast 35,Spiked Knotted Cable Chain but I'm wondering what's next?
I've missed TAST 34 but I don't think that will fit on here - I'll have to try it on another fabric scrap.

1 comment:

  1. I have a favorite scrap of material that I have carried around for years not knowing what to do with it. Currently it is on the bulletin board staring at me as I type. I'm happy to just have it hanging there to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete