About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Fabric & Grape Stalks ....




For several weeks I have been noticing the lovely Winter tree silhouettes everywhere.
This morning at breakfast - there was one when I ate the last few grapes!
I can't sew much at the moment - that arthritis again - so I made this layered collage design. I'll print it onto a linen Jet Ink fabric and hopefully add hand stitching soon.
I love picnic frames, so added one.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good plan, Connie.

    I love trees with leaves or without, they are such wonderful creations as is your little "grape tree". Your choice of fabric and colors really complete this sweet collage.

    Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete