About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Tree .....




..... stitched s-l-o-w-l-y,
a little each day.
It's too late for last Christmas but very early for next!
The pattern, with slight changes, is from JBW Designs'
"Christmas Motifs Sampler".

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty tree..... the animals are subtle and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Connie. I like the black and white a refreshing change from the usual green. All ready for Christmas LOL!
    Have a lovely weekend
    ♥Sue♥

    ReplyDelete