About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

... back to stitching ...


Tast 2007 revisited

I finished the Tast 2010 challenge three months ago but left working on the 2007 rerun as my arm and shoulder were so painful - now I'm attempting a little stitching at times.
I have missed the needles and threads!
This is 35 Sisha Stitch - attatching discs, and 36 Cable Chain Stitch, with filler Feather stitches.
The frame is virtual, from picnik, for display.
I found the Shisha challenging - neither disc is stitched correctly, but they are attached! Maybe I'll get it right one day.
Anyway, I'm pleased to be back stitching a little in between the Fabric Beads and 1000 Flowers sort out projects,
.... and tablets, rubbing gel and heatpads for my arm!!! LOL.

3 comments:

  1. :) Good news despite the tablets, rubbing gel and heatpads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is lovely..... I think the colors are delicious and the stitching is awesome!

    So glad you are feeling like creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture perfect as usual. The shishas are lovely Connie. You haven't lost your touch even if you haven't the same mobility now.

    ReplyDelete