About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Monday 23 May 2011

Flower Show


... blogging seems to have become just a monthly affair recently ... maybe because I'm not doing a lot other than reading, and I'm not greatly into writing book reviews ...
Well this morning I decided I'd manage to go into the garden and take a few rose photos for Mosaic Monday on Flickr ... but a after a nose bleed, very wobbly walking, another nose bleed ... and a downpour of rain, I gave up that idea and read a few more chapters of a novel.
Then I saw Chelsea Flower Show day one on TV - lovely, I'll watch each day and wish I could go there!
As I can't I've made my version of an 'Artisan Garden' as my mosaic - snippets from pics of various small paintings, stitched pieces, and an eraser cutting - perhaps tomorrow I'll get new photos ...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your mosaic!! It's wonderful!! Really nice rose stamp...I've wanted to make some stamps but my hands just can't do it, can't hold the tools. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well... nothing wrong with reading and resting quietly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie I do love your mosaic as well. I hope you are feeling better soon. Make the most of being able to rest and read.

    ReplyDelete