About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Saturday 17 December 2011

Happy Christmas!


I seem to have fallen into once a month blogging!
Anyway, here we are near to the end of 2011 and looking forward to Christmas and then hopefully a good New Year. My life is quite repetitive, most of my crafting and photography goes on the Flickr site (linked at the side here) so there is not a lot to add here.
Many thanks to friends who pop in, your comments are always very welcome.
Happy Christmas to all and all good wishes for 2012, Connie.

1 comment:

  1. Connie! Thank you so much for the absolutely beautiful card!! I just love it!! Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year! :)))

    ReplyDelete